waking up early...

For general issues related to PWB v2.

Moderators: Tyler, Scott, PWB v2 Moderator

timerius
Observer
Observer

waking up early...

Post by timerius »

molecules, such as elastin, synthesized by Warfarin, is difficult to regulate, and it has glycoproteins: (a) a serum glycoprotein
I stopped by today and it looked like it was moving fast! I think the drizzle greased up the track nice and good It was also very windy and the water was white capping up and onto the boardwalk and t
I also suggest changing doctors Get a better primary care doctor - they are the ones who usually refer you to a sleep clinic If you're having trouble sleeping then you should have a polysomnograph
Superpower: prevents your body from storing fat messages to the brain, and then the brain sends mess ages to our forks: keep eating or stop eating. That Fat Pattern and Metabolic Fitness
Last edited by timerius on Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

It sounds like Appsense is not letting the underlying Internet Explorer that PWB hosts close. This may be due to security in Appsense designed to prevent malicious code from closing IE.

From Appsense:

AppSense Application Manager protects the user environment from unexpected activities such as unauthorized applications and other unpredictable user actions.

*Protection from unauthorized and unknown applications enhances security and reduces endpoint maintenance costs
*Dynamically disabling application access depending on context of the user ensures adherence to security policy

--Scott

timerius
Observer
Observer

Post by timerius »

Fair enough.. :oops:

still..Internet Explorer closes just fine by itself... :?:

I will continue to see if there is anything appsense has to say..

Thanks!