Cursor in the form field

For general issues related to PWB v2.

Moderators: Tyler, Scott, PWB v2 Moderator

jfrasier
Benefactor
Benefactor

Cursor in the form field

Post by jfrasier »

We have a computer in each library that only allows patrons to make reservations for a computer. We are using PWB as the shell with the registration page as the home page. When the patron clicks Reserve a computer, there is a little instructional box that pops up. When they close that dialog box, the mouse is not in the field until they click there which confusing some patrons. This works fine just in IE, at least logged into the computer as tech. If you want to see how this looks, go to http://libonline.jefferson.lib.co.us/mainPageNew.htm

Ideas?

Jane

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Using PWB v2.10 and a stock INI file the page seems to work as it does in IE.

If you use a stock INI file does it work as expected? This would rule out a PWB configuration problem.

--Scott

jfrasier
Benefactor
Benefactor

Post by jfrasier »

I have a stock copy of pwb.ini from version 2.10 and I edited the version to 2.09. Then I ran PWB 2.09 with this .ini file and still had the same result. We are planning to upgrade to 2.10 in the next few weeks or month so maybe it will be ok for now.

Thanks.

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

This does seem to be a problem with PWB v2.09, which seems to be corrected in PWB v2.10. So upgrading to PWB v2.10 seems to be the best option.

--Scott