Icon goofiness

For general issues related to PWB v2.

Moderators: Tyler, Scott, PWB v2 Moderator

amutch
Benefactor
Benefactor

Icon goofiness

Post by amutch »

I'm in the process of building a new image on Windows XP/SP2. I installed PWB 2.10.4 using GP. So far, so good. If I run PWB from the installed directory, everything works fine. If I configure the shortcut to the EXE to use a remote INI, which is how all of our other computers are configured, PWB loads but most of the toolbar icons are duplicates - Stop and Refresh both have the Refresh icon, Home and Print both have the Print button. Any ideas on what's causing this and how to fix it?

Andrew

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Would it possible to send a screen shot of it?

--Scott

Scott
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Scott »

Ensure the following is in your INI file, if not adding it should fix the problem.

[Files]
ToolBarIconFolder=

--Scott

FCL-TECHS
Observer
Observer

Post by FCL-TECHS »

couldn't remember my login for a sec so I just emailed you about a similar problem... let me try this quick.

...If I add this though, by default, where is the icon folder? or do I need a path?

FCL-TECHS
Observer
Observer

Post by FCL-TECHS »

OK... I went to one of our machines that was having this problem. Indeed the back and forward buttons both had the forward button icon. I looked in the pwb.ini file and the icon folder provision was already there. I didn't change anything, but when I logged back into the public profile the problem had corrected itself. It seems intermittent.